PLEASE NOTE THAT AUDITIONS HAVE BEEN HELD FOR THIS CONCERT SEASON.
All rehearsals are held at Central Presbyterian Church.
- Rehearsals begin January 7, 2018 from 1 p.m.—4 p.m. and continue Sunday afternoons through Feb. 4.
- Final rehearsal: Thursday, Feb. 8 at 7 p.m. Reception following.
Concerts: Saturday, Feb. 10 at 4 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 11 at 4 p.m. at Central Presbyterian Church.
Requirements to participate:
- VocalPoint is an auditioned chorus. Auditions will be held in the fall of 2017. If you sang with us last year, you will be contacted. If you want to join us for this year, join our email list or stay tuned to our website and/or Facebook page to be kept up-to-date!
- $25 registration fee, which includes dinner concert weekend.
- Chorus attire is all black, with a VocalPoint tie (men) or scarf (women). You must purchase the tie or scarf if you do not have one from last year. $8.00 each.
- You cannot miss more than one rehearsal. If you miss a rehearsal, you are expected to spend those hours working on your own.
- Some music will be memorized. We will provide practice MP3s for you to learn the notes; you will be required to have the notes learned by the third week; memorized by the fifth week.
- Chorus members are expected to sell at least 10 tickets each; selling more is encouraged!
- Chorus members must sign-up for a volunteer position (such as helping set-up risers, assemble music packets, clean up after dinner, etc.).
- Chorus members must be 18 or older.
This is for singers who have received a letter confirming their invitation to sing in the 2018 season. Several singers can be registered at once, but please list each singer’s name separately.
Registration fee is $25.00 per singer.
If you are interested, you can also make a donation to help support VocalPoint.