All rehearsals are held at Central Presbyterian Church.
- Rehearsals begin January 6, 2019 from 1 p.m.—4 p.m. and continue Sunday afternoons through Feb. 3.
- Final rehearsal: Thursday, Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. Reception following.
Saturday, Feb. 9 at 4 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 10 at 4 p.m. at Central Presbyterian Church.
Requirements to participate
- VocalPoint is an auditioned chorus. Auditions are Nov. 8 and 11, 2018. If you sang with us last year, you will be contacted. If you want to join us for this year, join our email list or stay tuned to our website and/or Facebook page to be kept up-to-date!
- $30 registration fee, which includes dinner concert weekend.
- Chorus attire is all black, with a VocalPoint tie (men) or scarf (women). You must purchase the tie or scarf if you do not have one from a previous year; they are $8.00 each.
- You will need a black choral folder. We have them for purchase ($25 each) if you do not already own one.
- You cannot miss more than one rehearsal. If you miss a rehearsal, you are expected to spend those hours working on your own.
- Chorus members are expected to sell at least 10 tickets each; selling more is encouraged!
- Chorus members must sign-up for a volunteer position (e.g., helping set-up risers, assemble music packets, clean up after dinner, etc.).
- Chorus members must be 18 or older.