Rehearsals and concerts
All rehearsals are held at Central Presbyterian Church.
- January 5 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- January 12 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- January 19 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- January 26 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- February 2 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Final dress: Friday, February 7 from 7 – 10 p.m.
Concerts are Saturday, February 8 and Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 4 p.m. at Central Presbyterian Church.
Requirements to participate
- VocalPoint is an auditioned chorus. Auditions are in November. If you sang with us last year, you will be contacted. If you want to join us for this year, join our email list or stay tuned to our website and/or Facebook page to be kept up-to-date!
- $30 registration fee, which includes dinner concert weekend.
- Chorus attire is all black, with a VocalPoint tie or scarf. You must purchase the tie or scarf if you do not have one from a previous year; they are $8 each.
- You will need a black choral folder. We have them for purchase ($25 each) if you do not already own one.
- You cannot miss more than 1 rehearsal. If you miss a rehearsal, you are expected to spend those hours working on your own.
- Chorus members are expected to sell at least 10 tickets each; selling more is encouraged!
- Chorus members must sign-up for a volunteer position (e.g., helping set-up risers, assemble music packets, clean up after dinner, etc.).
- Chorus members must participate in both concerts on concert weekend.
- Chorus members must be 18 or older.