Rehearsals and concerts
All rehearsals are held at Central Presbyterian Church.
- January 2 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- January 9 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- January 16 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- January 23 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- January 30 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Final dress: Thursday, February 3 (7 – 10 pm); Please also reserve Friday, February 4 (7 – 10 pm) in case of weather rescheduling
Concerts are Saturday, February 5 and Sunday, February 6, 2022 at 4 p.m. at Central Presbyterian Church.
Requirements to participate
- VocalPoint is an auditioned chorus. If you sang with us last year, you will be contacted. If you want to join us for this year, join our email list or stay tuned to our website and/or Facebook page to be kept up-to-date!
- $30 registration fee, which includes dinner concert weekend. (We may also require certain types of masks which may need to be purchased.) If this amount causes you any financial hardship, please speak with the Artistic Director and we will waive your fee.
- Chorus attire is all black, with a VocalPoint tie or scarf. You must purchase the tie or scarf if you do not have one from a previous year; they are $8 each.
- You will need a black choral folder. We have them for purchase ($25 each) if you do not already own one.
- You cannot miss more than 1 rehearsal. If you miss a rehearsal, you are expected to spend those hours working on your own.
- All participants must be fully vaccinated from Covid-19. If you have a medical exemption, we will be requiring a negative PCR test within 48 hours prior to rehearsals.
- We will have additional Covid precautions outlined as our season approaches (please stay tuned regarding masking protocols.)
- Chorus members are expected to sell at least 10 tickets each; selling more is encouraged!
- Chorus members must sign-up for a volunteer position (e.g., helping set-up risers, assemble music packets, clean up after dinner, etc.).
- Chorus members must participate in both concerts on concert weekend.
- Chorus members must be 18 or older.